RM65.00 – RM85.00
Kuala Lumpur is a delightful capital of Malaysia, where the new embraces the old and modern sophistication meets colourful tradition. The numerous pre-war heritage buildings reflect Kuala Lumpur’s rich past and stand in charming way portraying to the modern ambience.
Tour Itinerary –
1. Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) ( Photo Stop) – World renowned icon of modern Malaysia with the height of 451.9 meter.
2. King Palace (Photo Stop) – The official residence of His Majesty, the King of Malaysia.
3. National Museum (Visit Stop) – Build in 1963, serves as a repository for the nation’s rich history and heritage.
4. National Memorial & Lake Garden (Visit Stop) – Designed by famous architect, Felix de Weldon to pa tribute to the soldiers who had sacrificed for the country in 1950s.
5. National Mosque (Photo stop) – Beautiful landscape with pools. fountains and a 73 metre high minaret. Robes and headscarves will be provided for ladies.